Langsung ke konten utama

SMAN 3 goes to Bali

Day 1
This is the day that I waited so long. I searched a lot about Bali before I go to the airport. They say that Bali has a lot of good places to visit. I really enthusiast about GWK or Garuda Wisnu Kencana because that statue is really humongous.
At the airport, I met with my classmates and others too. we waited for so long to check in our baggage and get our ticket but we're still excited about Bali. We took an airplane from Husein Sastra Negara to I Gusti Ngurahrai International airport. And luckily I and my classmates got the first ticket there. After we landed, we can feel the air is kinda heavy with some kind of oils I guess and It is really hot there. We were welcomed by many people there. I can tell by their distinct clothes that they are Balinese. How they dress and how they do their hair are different from other ethnical regions.
We went to Tanah Lot, there we can take a lot of pictures with beautiful backgrounds. Tanah Lot is actually a beach with a Pura on the sea near the beach.
After a good long time we spent there we continue our journey to Jimbaran where we will eat seafood!!
But suddenly rain comes and ruin our dinner there and we went straight to the hotel where we finally can get some rest.

Day 2
We woke up in the morning and the first thing we did was do our prayer and clean ourselves. Luckily my roommate was Kayla Faisal. she's really an easy person. She would do anything that I told her to. And then we go to the restaurant to eat our breakfast.
The first place we visited was Tanjung Benoa. There we spent our time on water sports. although I and my friends went to the sea turtle island.
After that, we went to Pandawa beach. I was really tired that I spent the rest of the day watching the sea from the beach.
And then we went to the most enthusiastic place. GWK. The statue is really tall and big even I can see it from my hotel. I heard from the Internet that they made the statue in ITB, Bandung, and sent it block by block to Bali. It's really cool to see an enormous statue near you.
The thing that still etched to my head on the second day is the moment I watched traditional dances at night theater. I love how they designed the stage to match the beauty of their movements. I like the story, it's very easy to follow even kids can enjoy it. But I kinda disappointed that they add too many modern things in traditional dances. I didn't say it's bad but it looked too enforced.
When we got to the hotel my bodies are hurt because of water sports.

Day 3
As usual, we wake up in the morning to wash and have breakfast at the hotel. Today's hotel menu is very little. There is no cereal.
Around 7:30 we left for Tirta Empul. A place for Hindu people to perform their prayer rituals. We really appreciate them. I felt very lucky because I could witness one of their traditional ceremonies. They went down the hill by playing songs like gamelan and using costumes like barong.
For lunch, today's program eats at Kintamani. In this place, the air is very cold. Kintamani is a plateau in Bali. The food provided is very good and the scenery is very beautiful.
We went straight to Penglipuran Village. This village is a traditional village that is very beautiful and clean so that it is used as a tourist village. Here many residents open a shop in front of his house so that many visitors shop while looking at the traditional village house building. Just when I bought coffee in one of the shops, it suddenly rained and flooded the road. We went to great lengths to get back on the bus! My shoes and pants were wet and the air conditioner on the bus felt bone piercing.
We immediately returned to the Hotel.
Everyone is happy about that day. Makrab or Night of Familiarity is actually a night program to bring us closer to each other between one generation. But I went first to the hotel because I felt sick.

Day 4
Today is our last day in Bali. We cleared our suitcases for the Hotel Check Out. After breakfast, we went to Krisna, a place to shop for souvenirs in Bali.
After arriving there. We go directly to Kuta beach using city public transportation or what we usually hear with Angkot. Lots of people from abroad who enjoy their time on Kuta beach. Indeed this beach has waves that are very good for surfing.
Around Kuta beach, there are lots of small shops that sell drinks and even services to teach surfing. We spent our time taking pictures and sunbathing on the beach. But because it's so hot we go to look for cold drinks. We met some of our friends who also bought cold drinks there.
After more than 2 hours we returned to Krisna's parking lot and entered Krisna to shop.
I only bought a fridge magnet because I was not interested in other items. But many of my friends buy very many souvenirs.
We had lunch at Krisna. The food menu there feels very good.
We continue the journey to Bedugul. In Bedugul, there is a very grand mosque and also a very beautiful lake. We took pictures there. At first I wanted to board a boat that had a pedal but unfortunately, the duck ship was closed.
After from Bedugul we went to Kenanga Singaraja restaurant. There we carry out the Isha prayer and cleanse ourselves to sleep on the bus. After eating we went to Gilimanuk port. On the boat, I could not help feeling sleepy because I had previously taken Antimo.
At midnight we arrived at Ketapang port.

Day 5
In the morning we were awakened to breakfast at Bromo Asri Restaurant, cleaning ourselves, and praying at dawn.
After that, we proceeded to the Suramadu Bridge and crossed the ocean over the bridge. Arriving in Madura, we feel lazy to get out of the bus. Few friends come out. But on the contrary, many sellers who enter the bus offer their merchandise.
We waited for the train at the station for more than 2 hours. The train arrived on time. We took the train at 16:30.
Because I have needs in Purworejo, I go down at Kutoarjo station. I was picked up by my Bude (i called my aunt Bude) and stayed at her house.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Goal 4 Equality in education

Heya today I'm going to post an art made by me and my friend Adila. It's actually a mind map from this link  https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/education/  I hope you're interested in our art and open the link ;) Enjoy!!

Axolotl The Master of Regeneration

Hey there. Now in this post, I'm going to write all about the animal I really admire, axolotl. The Scientific Classification for Axolotl is Kingdom: Animalia Phylum: Chordata Class: Amphibia Order: Urodela Family: Ambystomatidae Genus: Ambystoma Species: A. mexicanum The axolotl is a medium-sized amphibian that is only found in one complex of lakes that are close to Mexico City in south-central Mexico. The axolotl is today kept as a popular freshwater aquarium pet all around the world. The axolotl is most commonly found in albino form as they spend a great deal of their lives hiding under rocks and in crevices on the bottom of the lake. Although axolotls are generally white or pink in color, black, grey and brown coloured axolotls can also be found. The axolotl is a carnivorous animal meaning that the axolotl has a purely meat-based diet. The axolotl eats worms and insect larvae that develop under the surface of the water along with molluscs, cru

All About Me

Hello!! My name is Putri Karima Bestari. You can call me Karima.  I was born in Bandung, Indonesia, 16 April 2002. I am a High School student in 3 National High School in Bandung. My Hobby is listening and playing to music. I like red color. My favorite food is Sushi. I really like Asian cuisine. They make their food with so many rich flavors. Now I live in Bandung with my parents and my elder sister. I really like music, especially classical music. I play violin since I was in the first grade. But it was just for therapy because I had some kind of disorder when I was little, but now I'm fine and well. One of my dreams is to be a fine violinist.  My father and My mother are a geologist. They are so clever and really really good in their studies. I really want to be like them, to follow their footsteps and surpass them. I want to study in ITB (Institute Technology Bandung). ITB is the most popular and the best University in Bandung. And I want to get a scholarship