Langsung ke konten utama

Letter

My dearest friend

Hello there...... How are you, my friend? It had been so long since the last time I wrote you a letter. You know what. There are so many school programs in my school. It's really-really fun here in Bandung. Last year me and my classmate gone camping and just after the new year we're going to Cibereum village to help our foster parents there and built our character more. And this week we had edupassion. Well, I don't think you know what edupassion is since you're sooo farr away from my place. Because of that I already make some "short" explanation about it. 

Edupassion is actually a school activities program where either university from a foreign count or from Indonesia itself introduce their college programs to us, student, from grade 10 to grade 12. Especially for grade 12 because they're going to go to college soon enough. 

Do you remember what is my dream school? Well, I was lucky because in edupassion there was a stand called INZELA if I'm not wrong. INZELA is a name of a company that can provide us help if we want to study aboard in New Zealand. I always wanted to study aboard. To learn how to live by myself. Live by challenging myself there. But sadly when I saw the list of the college there, I couldn't find the University of Auckland. I really want to go there so badly maybe it is because New Zealand is one of the most beautiful and safest countries out there for a solo traveler. And before I was born, my mother studied abroad there for one WHOLE year. I think it is very-very amazing and I want to follow her footstep.

I've set my goal to study there sooo I too already make my own planning to go there. First of all, I want to get into the Chemical Engineering program. And for the first college that I want to enter is Institute Technology Bandung a.k.a. ITB. Then I'll search for a scholarship to enter the University of Auckland. It's really exciting to think about your own future especially when you already know what you really want. Because of that, I wrote down my Strength and Weakness.

Strength

  1. I'm very passionate about my goal
  2. I'm not a lazy person
  3. I can speak and write in English
  4. I have the will to learn anything new
  5. I like to work and want to work
Weakness
  1. I'm not really good at speaking with a person that I don't know.
  2. I've never been living alone without my parents for a long period of time.
  3. I really like playing video games
  4. I cannot manage my time
  5. I get sick very easily physically and mentally when I'm away from home.

Knowing my Strength and Weakness can help me grow. I think you should make it too and send it to me! I hope I can meet you again soon!! give my best regards to your family and friends haha. See Ya
Your Awesome friend, Karima

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Goal 4 Equality in education

Heya today I'm going to post an art made by me and my friend Adila. It's actually a mind map from this link  https://www.un.org/sustainabledevelopment/education/  I hope you're interested in our art and open the link ;) Enjoy!!

Axolotl The Master of Regeneration

Hey there. Now in this post, I'm going to write all about the animal I really admire, axolotl. The Scientific Classification for Axolotl is Kingdom: Animalia Phylum: Chordata Class: Amphibia Order: Urodela Family: Ambystomatidae Genus: Ambystoma Species: A. mexicanum The axolotl is a medium-sized amphibian that is only found in one complex of lakes that are close to Mexico City in south-central Mexico. The axolotl is today kept as a popular freshwater aquarium pet all around the world. The axolotl is most commonly found in albino form as they spend a great deal of their lives hiding under rocks and in crevices on the bottom of the lake. Although axolotls are generally white or pink in color, black, grey and brown coloured axolotls can also be found. The axolotl is a carnivorous animal meaning that the axolotl has a purely meat-based diet. The axolotl eats worms and insect larvae that develop under the surface of the water along with molluscs, cru

All About Me

Hello!! My name is Putri Karima Bestari. You can call me Karima.  I was born in Bandung, Indonesia, 16 April 2002. I am a High School student in 3 National High School in Bandung. My Hobby is listening and playing to music. I like red color. My favorite food is Sushi. I really like Asian cuisine. They make their food with so many rich flavors. Now I live in Bandung with my parents and my elder sister. I really like music, especially classical music. I play violin since I was in the first grade. But it was just for therapy because I had some kind of disorder when I was little, but now I'm fine and well. One of my dreams is to be a fine violinist.  My father and My mother are a geologist. They are so clever and really really good in their studies. I really want to be like them, to follow their footsteps and surpass them. I want to study in ITB (Institute Technology Bandung). ITB is the most popular and the best University in Bandung. And I want to get a scholarship